Canva Custom Animation Tutorial
Did you know you can create custom animations in Canva? You can change the movement path, style, orientation and speed of animations. This allows users to animate any element they choose by creating a custom movement path.
How to Create a Custom Animation in Canva
It's super simple to create custom animations in Canva, and we've made it even easier with this step-by-step tutorial. Follow the steps listed below and watch the video tutorial to see an example.
- Click on the element you want to animate.
- Then click "animate" from the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Drag the element the way you want it to move in your design.
- For straight lines, hold down the shift key as you drag.
- Use the sidebar menu to adjust the movement style, orientation, and speed.
- A preview of your animation will automatically play, and adjust if needed.
- Click "done" at the bottom of the sidebar.
There you have it! Now you can create your own custom animations in Canva. Happy creating!
View this post on Instagram