How to Change Animation Length in Canva
When working in Canva, you now have the option to change the duration of elements. This means you can change the length of time an animation appears on your design. Here's how to use this feature:
To change the length or duration of animated elements in Canva, follow these steps:
- Click the animated element that you want to edit to select it.
- Click three dots that appear in the top right of the element.
- On toolbar below your design, scroll until you see the option to adjust timing marked with a clock icon.
- Adjust the duration of the animation by moving the slider to the left or right.
- Press play to preview the animation to ensure it is the desired length.
That's it! With these simple steps, you can easily change the length or duration of animated elements in Canva. Click here to watch a step-by-step video tutorial or watch below.
View this post on Instagram