How to Find Unique Canva Elements
Canva is a great tool for creating visually appealing designs, but finding unique elements can be a challenge, especially when you're looking for dog and pet related elements. Learn how to find unique elements, save them to favorites, and access them easily with these Canva tips.
Finding Unique Elements
Tired of the same boring elements? Here are some tricks you can use to help you find new elements you haven't seen before:
Browse Through Canva's Elements
- Canva offers a wide range of elements, including illustrations, icons, and photos. Use the search bar to browse and find specific elements.
- When you find an element you like, mouse over the element and look for 3 dots in the top right corner of the element. Click the 3 dots to reveal keywords, and the option to view the collection the element belongs to (if applicable) or choose "see more like this". The keywords are clickable as well, so try clicking them for more results.
- You can also use your own elements! If you already have custom elements for your brand you want to use in your designs, you can upload them to Canva.
Saving Elements to Favorites
If you find elements you'd like to access later, you can add them to your Canva favorites.
- When you find an element you like, mouse over the element and look for 3 dots in the top right corner of the element.
- Click the 3 dots, and click the star from the drop-down menu. This saves the element to your favorites.
Finding Your Favorites
Now that you've starred your favorites in Canva, follow these steps to find them:
- Open the project you want to add elements to, then look at the toolbar menu on the left side of your screen and scroll until you see a star icon with the word "Starred" below it.
- Click on "Starred" to see all of the elements you've saved.
Click here to watch a step-by-step tutorial video showing how to find unique Canva elements and add them to your favorites.
View this post on Instagram