Must Know Instagram Reels Cover Hack
Ever post a reel to Instagram only to have the text on your IG cover feed get cropped off? Solve this problem by making a cover for your reels with Canva!
Create a Reels Cover that Crops Perfectly for your Instagram Feed
- In Canva, click create a design
- Choose Instagram Story
- From the shapes section, select the gray square and add it to your design.
- Drag the corner of the square to enlarge it to the same width as the background.
- Center the square (look for the solid pink line in center of the project indicating it's centered.
- Adjust the opacity of the square using the transparency tool in the toolbar.
- Customize your cover however you like, ensuring any elements you'd like to be visible on your Instagram feed post stay inside the square.
- Delete the square and you're good to go!
Save Time with Canva Templates!
Canva is an amazing tool for your pet brand, but you've got a lot on your plate running a small business, am I right? How'd you like to have a library of Canva Templates designed specifically for pet businesses? Instead of spending hours searching Canva to create your own graphics, spends seconds customizing premade templates to match your brand.